Nemo hit New England around 2 PM today, Friday February 8, 2013. This storm has been compared to the famous blizzard of 1978 that created unbelievable snow drifts. I made an outing around the North End and downtown Boston around 2 PM to catch a glimpse of the storm as it began to accumulate.
I have several more up-to-date photos of the Nor’easter Blizzard Nemo on my Cundiff Creative Facebook Page as well as my personal Facebook Page. Make sure you check them out as well. It has been a lot easier to take photos with my phone than with my DSLR.
I started recording from my window at about Noon and took photos as the day progressed from a tripod.
- Winter nor’easter sweeping into Northeast (cbsnews.com)
- The Blizzard of 1978 Pictures – CBS News (coralvillecourier.typepad.com)
- Blizzard Threatens New England; 1 to 2 Feet Feared (abcnews.go.com)
- Watch from Space as the Blizzard Eats New England (theatlanticcities.com)
- Everything you need to know about Winter Storm Nemo (theweek.com)
Please do not crop or edit these images.
ALL photographs, designs, and text, are licensed by Cundiff Creative Photography and Graphic Design and are not to be used for commercial use or modified. License permits others to copy and distribute my work provided you give Cundiff Creative full credit and follow the above specifications.