As the snow began to downpour yesterday, I decided to setup a tripod to shoot periodic photos of the snowfall. The New England Blizzard of 2013 is proving to bring some interesting photos for me! I hope you are enjoying following along! Make sure you check out my Nemo album on my Facebook as well as my Instagram album on my Cundiff Creative Facebook. It has been much easier to keep phone photos up-to-date through the storm!
I began recording from my window about Noon on Friday February 8, 2013, using a tripod to take periodic photos of the storm’s progress.
The previous photos were taken at 8 PM and 9:30 respectively.
10 PM Friday February 8, 2013- Nemo Blizzard
11 PM Friday February 8, 2013- Nemo Blizzard
12 AM Saturday February 9, 2013- Nemo Blizzard
5:30 AM Saturday February 9, 2013- Too tired to pry/blow-dry my frozen window open!
5:30 AM Saturday February 9, 2013- Nemo Blizzard
7 AM Saturday February 9, 2013- Nemo Blizzard, Sun rising…
- Boston Blizzard (cundiffcreative.com)
- Nemo blizzard: NOAA predicts massive snowfall totals in Northeast (Photos) (examiner.com)
- Picture of the Day: Nemo Blizzard As Seen from Space (news.softpedia.com)
- Blizzard Nemo Hammers the Northeast, while Weather Reporters Brave the Storm (realtalkrealdebate.wordpress.com)
- Winter Storm Nemo: Share Your Blizzard Pictures (newswatch.nationalgeographic.com)
Please do not crop or edit these images.
ALL photographs, designs, and text, are licensed by Cundiff Creative Photography and Graphic Design and are not to be used for commercial use or modified. License permits others to copy and distribute my work provided you give Cundiff Creative full credit and follow the above specifications.
2 thoughts on “Nemo Update”