Spring in Boston is a beautiful and amazing time. Perhaps it is because we have been snow bound and layered in the frigid cold for so long. As soon as the sun starts shining and providing that extra warmth of spring, people, including myself, can’t wait to spend as much time outside as possible. I have loved walking through the Boston Common and smelling the Magnolia trees in bloom, hearing children out playing, and seeing everyone out enjoying themselves.
I am trying my best to soak in every last second here in Boston. Unfortunately, by the end of the month, I will no longer be calling this wonderful city home. I have several life changing plans in the works. However, they are extremely tentative so I haven’t shared them with many. For the time being, I will be heading home to Kentucky to spend time with family, for a few months at least.
Here are a few photos from my latest outings, Boston in the Spring.
- Boston Strong (CundiffCreative.com)
- My First Sox Game! (CundiffCreative.com)
- Historic Omni Parker House (CundiffCreative.com)
- i’m in love with massachusetts (nvnehi.wordpress.com)
- Boston Strong (bostoninheels.wordpress.com)
- Things to Do in Boston: There Are Many Exciting Activities to Experience When Visiting Boston This Spring (prweb.com)
Please do not crop or edit these images.
ALL photographs, designs, and text, are licensed by Cundiff Creative Photography and Graphic Design and are not to be used for commercial use or modified. License permits others to copy and distribute my work provided you give Cundiff Creative full credit and follow the above specifications.