As many of you may know from my Cundiff Creative blog or Facebook Page, I have worked at Fenway Park since I moved to Boston in late July of last year. During the 2012 season, I worked my first Red Sox game on August 5th and have only missed one game since. In December, was able to obtain tickets to game three at Fenway against the Orioles, enabling me to attend my first real game as a fan! Even though I have now been to a grand total of 24 home games, I savored every moment of the evening as if I had never been to Fenway.
When I first began working at the park, I fell in love with Fenway, the atmosphere, and the fans. Going to the game on Thursday night, brought it all together as I was able to share the experience with my older brother, Trey. We devoured our first Fenway Franks, had a FanFoto taken, and gave a high five to a fellow fan when the Sox scored! Although we lost in the end, it was a good game and a great time. Even though I already loved the park, my experience as a fan helped me fully understand why they call Fenway, ‘America’s Most Beloved Ballpark.’
- FENWAY:Franks, Fellowship, & Fun (CundiffCreative.com)
- Fenway Phone Gallery (CundiffCreative.com)
- Just Another Day at the Park: Snow Days (CundiffCreative.com)
- Red Sox-Orioles Live: Ryan Dempster, Jake Arrieta Look to Rebound in Second Starts As Sox Host O’s (nesn.com)
- Red Sox’ Sellout Streak at Fenway Park Ends at 820 Total Games (nesn.com)
- Red Sox Start Hot Homestand (chimneycompanyboston.com)
- Free Red Sox Tickets (jtangovc.com)
Please do not crop or edit these images.ALL photographs, designs, and text, are licensed by Cundiff Creative Photography and Graphic Design and are not to be used for commercial use or modified. License permits others to copy and distribute my work provided you give Cundiff Creative full credit and follow the above specifications.