As most of you know, I lived in Boston for about a year, leaving in early 2013. Once I decided I would be leaving the city, I began working to complete a Boston Bucket List. Recently, I was able to make a trip back to Boston to complete a few more items on my list. Attending a World Series victory is likely on every baseball fan’s bucket list; when I began working at Fenway Park, I became ‘one of God’s most pathetic creatures- a Red Sox Fan.’ I was fortunate enough to witness the Red Sox win the 2013 World Series in Game 6. In addition, I was able to observe a few more items on my list. I had never toured the USS Constitution nor had I seen Bunker Hill in the daylight! Spending time adventuring around my city once again; it felt as if I had never left. I had the pleasure of spending some amazing quality time with old friends, eating succulent food (sushi, Italian, and Korean), and staying in a historic hotel built in the 1800’s!
Boston’s North End
I ❤ Bova's! How can you go wrong with a 24 hour bakery of Italian goodness?
- World Series 2013 (cundiffcreative.com)
- (Photos) MLB: The Boston Red Sox Win The 2013 World Series!!!! (getmybuzzup.com)
- Home at last: Red Sox hope to win title at Fenway (bigstory.ap.org)
- Band of bearded brothers leads Red Sox to Series (bigstory.ap.org)
- Red Sox are 2013 World Series Champions!!!! (bostonwins.wordpress.com)
- Red Sox honor marathon bombing victims (thasportsjunkies101.wordpress.com)
- Watch the Red Sox World Series Parade Live Stream (Video) (nesn.com)